Hi Kristof,

no; the RISC-V OpenOCD fork resides here:
https://github.com/riscv/riscv-openocd/
This is where the development of RISC-V support takes place and where
multiple developers contribute.
And I am not the author, merely a contributor.

(My personal riscv-openocd repo is just a personal space to work on
individual little contributions.)

I personally do not plan any work on supporting GigaDevice chips.

Kind regards,
Jan