Dear Kristof,

I only had a moment to look at the Jenkins build result:
http://build.openocd.org/job/openocd-gerrit-build/TARGET=mingw64/lastFailedBuild/console

Based on the log, it appears that the build failed due to code style issues
(as checked by the checkpatch.pl script).
You may wish to point your contact person at GigaDevice at this log so that
they can update their code accordingly (fix the code style), provided they
intend to upstream the code.

Kind regards,
Jan