Qiang Wang a écrit :
> Hello, Oyvind Harboe
> Yes, Eclipse is.
> But Zylin plug-ins needs more jobs to do.
>
> My work is about the hardware and software, too.
> I try to use Zylin to debug my code, with openocd too.
> It is good but not enough for job, we have to purchase special ARM Debug ICE.
>
> Best regards
>

> 2009/7/25 Øyvind Harboe <oyvind.har...@zylin.com>:
>
>> The great advantage of Eclipse for us is that it can be
>> used by a heterogeneous team.
>>
>> We're a team of hardware FPGA & software engineers.
>>
>> The software engineers use techniques which include
>> C++, but also Java, web, etc.
>>
>> Eclipse offers a great Subversion plugin for those that
>> do not want to rely exclusively on command line tools,
>> which is especially true for hardware engineers we
>> find. Mostly hardware engineers use it as a subversion
>> GUI and editor. The ability to launch e.g. ModelSim using
>> project settings that can be committed to projects is
>> a great advantage.
>>
>> --
>> Øyvind Harboe
>> Embedded software and hardware consulting services
>> http://www.zylin.com

I adapted the zylin plugin to Linux and it works fine. As is it had
serious issues. It needed some special hardware to work.
I only provide a binary so you need to make your own modification on the
zylin but I can help if you write to me personally.

Michel

--
Tired of Microsoft's rebootive multitasking?
then it's time to upgrade to Linux.