Qiang Wang a écrit :
>> Could you explain what issues you found?
>>
> I use the zylin in windows to debug some ARM assembly code and c code.
> I use the register table,too. But I found that the register table can
> only show 64-bit register value but not 32-bit.
> If you have the experience of debugging an embedded system, you will
> know what it means.

I will look that up. Right now I am in the process of changing from the
proprietary binaries
and the open source ftdi, that last one doesn't work on mandriva. Once I
fix it I will see if
I can help you on that. I usually don't debug my code in assembler so I
haven't played any attention to this.
> Another issue It is too slow when I download some big code.I do not
> know the reason.

I think that it may be more an issue with the JTAG software.  To see if
the problem is really at Eclipse you could try gdb by itself.

One option you could try is setedit. Set does have a dos version which
should work on windows. He uses his own library to interface with gdb.
It is quite fast compared to Eclipse.
>  >If you have found bugs for which you have patches I'm sure others would
> appreciate if you posted your fixes.
>
> I do not know how to develop the Eclipse Plug-ins , but I am going to
> study it now.
> When I can modify it I will patch it to you.

All you need is to have Eclipse installed with the plugin support and
possibly many other packages if you see errors flagged by the plugin.
you download the plugin from cvs and make an import of the project.
You then export the plugin if you don't have any errors.

After you export the plugin you copy the .jar file on eclipse/plugin

Michel

--
Tired of Microsoft's rebootive multitasking?
then it's time to upgrade to Linux.