>Could you explain what issues you found?
I use the zylin in windows to debug some ARM assembly code and c code.
I use the register table,too. But I found that the register table can
only show 64-bit register value but not 32-bit.
If you have the experience of debugging an embedded system, you will
know what it means.

Another issue It is too slow when I download some big code.I do not
know the reason.

 >If you have found bugs for which you have patches I'm sure others would
appreciate if you posted your fixes.

I do not know how to develop the Eclipse Plug-ins , but I am going to
study it now.
When I can modify it I will patch it to you.

best regards
wangqiang