We use the Zylin Embedded CDT on linux daily inhouse and I've received
lots of feedback indicating that there are Linux users out there.

It does work on Cygwin too.

On cdt-contrib.sourceforge.net you need to check out embeddedcdt4. The
older embeddedcdt versions are still there only for reference. Perhaps it
would be better to delete them.

Here is the latest version:

http://opensource.zylin.com/embeddedcdt.html

> When you get to the zylin website it is obvious that only windows is
> supported.

For my information: where does it say that only windows is supported?

It certainly was not my intention to give that impression.

--
Øyvind Harboe
Embedded software and hardware consulting services