On 29.11.2006, at 1:22, Andreas Jellinghaus wrote:

also I think werner is also very active with these topics, read and
heard a lot about it. but still we are no lawyers and might be completely wrong, even if I think the chances for this are small.

Why not contact RSA labs directly (or ask the more proper lawyers) and ask them what they think about we using the headers and if and how this could affect us or if they are willing to co-operate on this issue, rather than just let some lawyer analyze the situation and come up with nothing proactive.

I understand that 'there is a possible problem' but I hope that this can be overcome with something more practical (in coders point of view) than a re-write of headers....

m.

--
Martin Paljak / [EMAIL PROTECTED]
martin.paljak.pri.ee / ideelabor.ee