Alessandro Premoli wrote:
Perfect. Then we could only extract all the functions and data types from the specs, create an header file that is *identical* to the original one (perhaps with mis-ordered lines) but *without* the ugly license and we are all ok. You are saying so, we are copying small parts from the specs, so it's ok, we even don't need to modify the structures. Very easy.

already done. commited to scute already, and unless anyone stops me real
soon now, I will commit that change to opensc and libp11 too. ludovic pointed our one incompatibility (not sure if it is a practical problem),
will have a look. maybe a small number of other problems, but so far we
should be fine. it compiles at least! :)

Regads, Andreas