Hi,

I've joined a patch to build a windows minidriver useable with basecsp.

This patch produce a dll named "opensccm.dll" (only for window of course) and a
binary testcsp.exe

You have to change "atr" value and put yours on "opensccm.reg" before to
register.

I've successfully have certificates in user store of windows and reach secure
web site with "vista"

And under "XP" I've only made signature (testcsp.exe) since certificates are
not put on windows

store... (don't know why). On Windows XP you have to had "basecsp" support
KB909520

This code is not finished, is just for whose are interesting to play with it...
and help

There are some functionalities to add before to have a basic module:

* Read file log name in register
* Read log level in register too, add log level to all fprintf
* Build "opensccm.reg" instead of fixed one
*  ...

 There are some functionalities to improve or change:

* Extra parameters in call of sc_context_create
* links between private keys and certificates
* ...

There are many functions waiting to be complete, but for the basic use this
functions aren't necessary.

Thank for comments (please until "maybe" an official first release forget
comment about coding style... this will be correct later)

François.