On 10/12/2009 09:45 AM, François Leblanc wrote:
>> * we need to check copyright situation with the cardmod.h file and maybe
>>   you used some template or similar for the ccm? then we need to give
>>   proper reference etc. a few other files need a copyright header too.
>>

> Yes absolutely. The "cardmod.h" copyright need some attention. For opensccm
> prototypes come from the cardmod.h.

"cardmod.h" is part of Microsoft CNG SDK [1]. I suppose instead of
redistributing the header, it would be better to require that the CNG
SDK msi is installed at the build machines. I haven't investigated the
header's copyright, but I doubt it has a free license. However, removing
the header also has a drawback: it makes cross compiling with mingw harder.

[1]
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyId=1EF399E9-B018-49DB-A98B-0CED7CB8FF6F&displaylang=en

--
Kalev Lember