2009/10/12 Alon Bar-Lev <alon.bar...@gmail.com>:
> I don't see any reason why we cannot use this...
>
> +//  THIS CODE AND INFORMATION IS PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY
> +//  KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE
> +//  IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND/OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR
> +//  PURPOSE.

I don't see any reason why we are allowed to use it

The licence text also contains:
+//  Copyright (C) Microsoft Corporation.  All Rights Reserved.

Note the "All Rights Reserved.". So unless the 4 fundamental rights
(use, study, redistribute, improve) are not _explicitly_ given they
are not given at all.

Please do not add such a file in an OpenSC project.

Bye

--
 Dr. Ludovic Rousseau