Hi Andreas,

Thank you for your comments,

>things come to my mind:
>* add a few comments where the new pcsc_card and pcsc_ctx are looked at,
>  so people know "ah, the basecsp with pcsc connection given to us".
>  also do you need the config file code for testing? if not, we could
>  drop it (or is there a useful way to do that? I guess thoe variables
>  contains a pointer, so a config file entry seems pointless to me).

For pcsc_card and pcsc_ctx contains pointer it's right. Sorry I don't see what
you mean with " do you need the config file code for testing?".
I guess for the first point that you mean comments about where come the  value
of pcsc_card and pcsc_ctx it is? If so you're right.

>* the code is hard coded to 1024bit rsa? is that a basecsp requirement?

No, I probably let some reference to 1024bit somewhere is why you think that
but is available for more than 1024bit key length.

>* the reg file is a binary? I thought you could have those as plain text
>  also, maybe only a conversion or so is needed?

I've in mind to generate this file like it done with opensc-install.bat. I
think it will be necessary if we want to manage all opensc card since you have
to provide this for each atr card.

>* we need to check copyright situation with the cardmod.h file and maybe
>  you used some template or similar for the ccm? then we need to give
>  proper reference etc. a few other files need a copyright header too.

Yes absolutely. The "cardmod.h" copyright need some attention. For opensccm
prototypes come from the cardmod.h.

>* we will need to up the library version because of the modified structure.
>  but we will need to do that for 0.12.* anyway.
>
>so only few minor things, in total it looks great, and having a native
>CM for opensc so it can be used with normal windows apps would be great!

Thank you, I like the idea using native windows apps with opensc too, but there
are still some work to do and test.

>Regards, Andreas
>p.s. I don't have a windows machine here myself, so I can't test/play with >it.

For next two month I'm not sure to have time to work on this... It will slower
the development.

François.