Hi,

wow, nice work!

things come to my mind:
* add a few comments where the new pcsc_card and pcsc_ctx are looked at,
  so people know "ah, the basecsp with pcsc connection given to us".
  also do you need the config file code for testing? if not, we could
  drop it (or is there a useful way to do that? I guess thoe variables
  contains a pointer, so a config file entry seems pointless to me).

* the code is hard coded to 1024bit rsa? is that a basecsp requirement?

* the reg file is a binary? I thought you could have those as plain text
  also, maybe only a conversion or so is needed?

* we need to check copyright situation with the cardmod.h file and maybe
  you used some template or similar for the ccm? then we need to give
  proper reference etc. a few other files need a copyright header too.

* we will need to up the library version because of the modified structure.
  but we will need to do that for 0.12.* anyway.

so only few minor things, in total it looks great, and having a native
CM for opensc so it can be used with normal windows apps would be great!

Regards, Andreas
p.s. I don't have a windows machine here myself, so I can't test/play with it.