On Sun, Sep 26, 2010 at 11:51 PM, Martin Paljak <mar...@paljak.pri.ee> wrote:
> But this does not remove the api.out/api.tmp/api.work voodoo, what was one of
> my goals and what caused problems in my original change patch.

I knew only the goal was to remove the wiki stuff...
Can you explain why do you want to add? Which voodoo you referring?

> Also, would it not make sense to re-generate changelog whenever make dist is
> run inside a svn checkout?

If people work with none formal checkouts, they should not be forced
for internet connection. The detailed commit log is something you want
when you release a new version.

So the only one who will use the Generate-ChangeLog is you... :)

This previous mechanism also worked on fresh checkout only, once the
ChangeLog was created it was never refreshed.

Alon.