On Sep 27, 2010, at 8:32 AM, Alon Bar-Lev wrote:
> On Mon, Sep 27, 2010 at 7:15 AM, Martin Paljak <mar...@paljak.pri.ee> wrote:
>> Compare current doc/Makefile.am with the shorter one for the voodoo.
>>
>> [1] http://pastebin.com/iZLrBywD
>> [2]
>> http://www.opensc-project.org/pipermail/opensc-devel/2010-September/015014.html
>
> But it is working correctly, that patch was incorrect.
Leaving the possible changed logic for ChangeLog generation aside, what was
incorrect in that patch?

> Please explain in some more details what is the problem with current
> trunk, so I can fix it.
I'd like to clean up doc directory, the api directory and the symlinking in
doc/Makefile.am are not needed for manpage generation.

That was one of the changes in my original patch that actually triggered the
distcheck problem, removing wiki dumping was not a problem.

If you could also fix my original root cause would be great.

--
@MartinPaljak.net
+3725156495