Am Freitag 25 November 2011, 19:39:43 schrieb Niclas Hoyer:
> Hi,
>
> I'm running a recent ArchLinux on a Thinkpad x60t and installed a
> CardMan4040 pcmcia card reader.
> OpenCT works, at least I get an ATR:

Buy a real card reader, CardMan 4040 never worked right in all these
years, as far as I know. I reported bugs with the unstable kernel driver,
and IIRC the developer had moved on to more interesting topics already,
so I guess those remain unfixed.

Who wants to use old and undocumented hardware, when there are nice
alternatives with companies wanting to be supported and giving you support and
documentation etc? Please vote with your money.

Sorry, Andreas