On 26.11.2011 18:50, Peter Stuge wrote:
> I have a mixed 32/64 system, but the smart card related packages I run
> are so far 32. I need to switch to a full 64 system soon, if you like
> I can keep you updated on how OpenCT and cm4040 works for me there.
I have set up OpenCT and cm4040 on a up to date full x64 ArchLinux
system. The only thing I had to do, after I installed
openct from AUR and pcsclite from the repositories was to first comment out

#reader cm4040 {
#        driver = ccid;
#        device = pcmcia_block:/dev/cmx0;
#};

from /etc/openct.conf
and create

/etc/reader.conf.d/reader.conf with the following in it:

FRIENDLYNAME "OMNIKEY CardMan 4040 Socket 0"
DEVICENAME /dev/null
LIBPATH /usr/lib/openct-ifd.so
CHANNELID 0

After starting openct and pcscd deamons, everything works flawlessly :)

Regards,
Niclas