Hannu Kotipalo wrote:
> Personally, I got pissed off with fighting with openct. pcsclite
> works much better.

This is simply not true. As I already explained, OpenCT works
perfectly, and it offers the rather significant advantage that
I do not have to rely on a closed source software for doing my
smart card crypto. I'm surprised that you don't care about that.

> When installing CardMan to be used with pcsclilte,

You mean when installing the vendor supplied PCMCIA driver and the
closed source ifdhandler. Remember that I also use the reader with
pcsc-lite, even though it's through OpenCT.

//Peter