Le 17/03/2012 19:13, Jean-Michel Pouré - GOOZE a écrit :
> Le vendredi 16 mars 2012 à 23:36 +0100, Ludovic Rousseau a écrit :
>> I finally succeeded in rebasing and approving some patched in the
>> backlog. I still do not understand everything. I subscribed to the
>> OpenSC project on gerrit so I should receive a email for any submitted
>> patch.
>>
>> I also added Viktor Tarasov as a member of the Integrators group.
>> Viktor, you should be able to approve patches now.
> Thanks a lot for your work and adding Viktor in the group.

Thanks.

Gerrit still has replication problem -- 'staging' of OpenSC/OpenSC.git do not
updated by merges of Gerrit's repository.
Certainly, gerrit is nice tool to play with, but, without replication it looses
much of it's utility.

More important, from my point of view, is jenkins.
Somebody has to administrate jenkins to extend the existing jobs, create the
new ones and include the build of Linux packages in continuous manner.
Anybody can do it? I do not have such rights.

That's why I still propose to temporarily use the alternatives jenkins & gerrit.
Both were tested with 'staging' of OpenSC and 'secure-messaging' of OpenSC-SM
on Debian, Win32 and Win64.
With the graceful cooperation of Jean-Michel this jenkins should include the
MacOS and other slaves and to build the linux packages.

Kind regards,
Viktor.