Hello Peter,

I wrote this before, but I think I need to write again...
I think you are trying to make opensc something it is not.
The bureaucracy and lack of flexibility will inhibit contributions and
healthy *SMALL* community.
That's true that it may eventually lead to more stable implementation,
but the cost may be lack of progress, thus not able to achieve the
stability goal as well.

Until now I did not notice gerrit to be so good solution that all
other methods should be dropped for of it.

However, a proper build server with multiple platforms and
configurations is something that is vary useful to have in order to
test branches before merging.

I quite miss the previous method in which people could work on this
project progressing (and may do mistakes), but invest their time in
proactive way.

I don't think that in current process I [or anyone similar] could have
contributed whatever I've done before, so I don't think it is going to
a good place.

Alon.