The message was sent before it was written. Correcting it:

****

Dear Peter,

> > The bureaucracy and lack of flexibility will inhibit contributions
> > and healthy *SMALL* community.
>
> What bureaucracy do you mean? Requiring no build failure and review
> in gerrit? I think those are acceptable requirements. They're also
> not exactly unique for OpenSC.

Come on! This is obvious. When we mean "bureaucracy", we mean a small
group of people trying to privatize OpenSC.

OpenSC copyright belongs to the group of people who wrote OpenSC,
which is all of us. It does not belong to any company and an individual
granting rights to other individuals.

To be more precise:

Peter, Ludovic and Martin do not have any legal right to establish
rules over OpenSC project. Especially if these rules go
in the direction of more bureaucracy. We have to accept collaboration
whenever possible.

If you still don't understand, we will go over an election process.

Kind regards,