Viktor Tarasov wrote:
> > What is it that does not currently work and which is
> > critical for developing perfect commits?
..
> - replication in gerrit

If you mean the mirroring of commits to github.com I don't see how
that is critical. Work with the repo in gerrit instead. Many projects
have no other.

> Should we manually push the perfect commits from gerrit's repo to
> staging?

Define staging? It's not at all clear which repository you refer to.
The staging branch in gerrit's repo gets updated when changes are
submitted in gerrit.

> - nobody from the active persons has an admin access to jenkins --
> no possibility to extend the current jobs, create the new ones
> and to build linux packages in continuous manner.

I also don't see how jenkins is critical.

//Peter