Dear Peter,

> > The bureaucracy and lack of flexibility will inhibit contributions
> > and healthy *SMALL* community.
>
> What bureaucracy do you mean? Requiring no build failure and review
> in gerrit? I think those are acceptable requirements. They're also
> not exactly unique for OpenSC.

Come on! This is obvious. When we mean "bureaucracy", we mean a small
group of people trying to privatize OpenSC.

When the project was handed over a few months ago, there was no
election.

OpenSC copyright does not belong to you but to the group of people who
wrote it. You have to right to stop us from developing OpenSC, making
commits or publishing packages.

Kind regards,