2012/11/16 Viktor Tarasov <viktor.tara...@gmail.com>:
> Hello Peter,
>
> Le 16/11/2012 21:42, Peter Stuge a écrit :
>> Viktor Tarasov wrote:
>>> I propose to start migration the week 19-25.11 . I'll have more free time:
>>> - sources: all sources will migrate to github;
>>> - CI: CI server is currently hosted by 'opensc.fr' ;
>>> - download: on the same platform can be hosted the file server;
>>> - TRAC (wiki?): it seems that Peter Stuge proposed to do something
>>> with Trac.
>>> Peter, if you are here, can you take this part, or at least explain
>>> how it could be done, please?
>>> If no suggestions, Trac can also be hosted by 'opensc.fr' .
>> Educating someone on how to do a migration is as I'm sure you know a
>> whole lot more work than performing the migration. If there's desire
>> I'm of course still happy to host a Trac, but please keep in mind
>> that Trac is a lot less useful when source code is somewhere else.
>
> It seems that decision to move all sources to github is accepted.
> Do you mean that with sources on github it would be more useful to use the
> bug system and wiki on github,
> as Ludovic proposed,
> and not the Trac installed on someone's platform ?
> (I need some time to discover Trac's internals and how it interacts with SCM
> .)
>
> As far as I understood, in any case we have to start from sqlite dump of the
> current OpenSC Trac.
> Andreas, can you do it, please ?

sure, send a mail. trac is kept in postgresql though, not sqlite. we
have nightly backups, if you want the
dump files. plus of course the backup directory with templates,
attachments and so on.

>> Please add my SSH key on the server and let me know, if you want me
>> to look into moving Trac out.
>>

>>> - mailling list: the same, if no other suggestions, I'm ready to
>>> install/migrate it to 'opensc.fr' platform.
>>> Would be nice if one of the experts explain what is the actions to
>>> follow for such migration.
>> I don't like mailman too much. I've set it up, but I don't use it.
>> I'd suggest using SF for the list(s?).
>
> Could you expand 'SF' or give the link, please?

SF is sourceforge.net I guess? it still has the opensc project (that
was used many, many years ago).
Owners are juha and olaf - if you can reach them, you can re-activate it.

Andreas