Viktor Tarasov wrote:
> Do you mean that with sources on github it would be more useful to
> use the bug system and wiki on github, as Ludovic proposed,
> and not the Trac installed on someone's platform ?

I don't know how well github issues and wiki integrate with repos -
what I've seen isn't too convincing. :\

Trac somewhere else will not automatically know what happens in
repositories on github. I don't know if github can be told to push
out events to somewhere else. Worst case it is of course possible to
poll github for changes, but that's not really nice.

> (I need some time to discover Trac's internals and how it interacts
> with SCM .)

The Trac repo model unfortunately doesn't fit Git too well, so
Trac+Git operation is not as simple as it could have been. The
reason is simply that Trac is from a time with no Git.

Internals aside, external interaction amounts to telling Trac that a
commit was added to a repository, by running trac-admin changeset
added $reponame $changeid for each new commit. If history rewriting
is allowed then it's neccessary to run a different command, resync,
whenever a rewrite happens.

> As far as I understood, in any case we have to start from sqlite
> dump of the current OpenSC Trac. Andreas, can you do it, please ?

Unfortunately the sqlite database isn't enough. If I'm going to do a
migration please just add my key on the server.

//Peter