Viktor Tarasov wrote:
> I propose to start migration the week 19-25.11 . I'll have more free time:
> - sources: all sources will migrate to github;
> - CI: CI server is currently hosted by 'opensc.fr' ;
> - download: on the same platform can be hosted the file server;
> - TRAC (wiki?): it seems that Peter Stuge proposed to do something
> with Trac.
> Peter, if you are here, can you take this part, or at least explain
> how it could be done, please?
> If no suggestions, Trac can also be hosted by 'opensc.fr' .

Educating someone on how to do a migration is as I'm sure you know a
whole lot more work than performing the migration. If there's desire
I'm of course still happy to host a Trac, but please keep in mind
that Trac is a lot less useful when source code is somewhere else.

Please add my SSH key on the server and let me know, if you want me
to look into moving Trac out.

> - mailling list: the same, if no other suggestions, I'm ready to
> install/migrate it to 'opensc.fr' platform.
> Would be nice if one of the experts explain what is the actions to
> follow for such migration.

I don't like mailman too much. I've set it up, but I don't use it.
I'd suggest using SF for the list(s?).

//Peter