Viktor Tarasov wrote:
> >> - mailling list: the same, if no other suggestions, I'm ready to
> >> install/migrate it to 'opensc.fr' platform.
> >> Would be nice if one of the experts explain what is the actions to
> >> follow for such migration.
> > I don't like mailman too much. I've set it up, but I don't use it.
> > I'd suggest using SF for the list(s?).
>
> Could you expand 'SF' or give the link, please?

Sorry - missed this one. SF = sourceforge

While I disagree with most other uses of SF because of their quite
unfriendly terms of service (a function of US law of course) I think
that mailing lists are OK. Subscribing to lists doesn't require an SF
account, and SF doesn't add overly much spam to the posts.

//Peter