Matt,

I have extended the timer to Friday and will continue to move it as
needed until Sebastien's issue is addressed.

Having this case dependent upon 2010/067 case seems reasonable to me.
The relevant subsection is 2.2.3 -- Preconfigured administrative
accounts:

     http://sac.eng/arc/PSARC/2010/067/materials/d-interim-case.html#id22

Please let us know if this dependency seems reasonable to you as well.

Thanks,

John