Hi Alan,

Alan Coopersmith p??e v po 22. 03. 2010 v 23:52 -0700:
> Milan Jurik wrote:
> > Still GNU ls is in system. Why?
>
> Because users want it and removing it from the system serves no one.

Which users? Those which checks that ls --help will return them "Yes, it
is our sacred tool"? There is the most of features match
now. /usr/bin/ls is adding Solaris specific features on top of it. Could
you show us RFE with some SR saying "I need this GNU ls feature",
please?

You ignored the rest of the e-mail, skipping arguments. Yes, you can
consider those arguments as non-sense but it is fair to say it openly in
discussion.

Best regards,

Milan