Hi Darren,

As there are several *FS communities, like NFS, ZFS, UFS, so to maintain the
same level of abstraction, I wanted to have a CIFS community.

You raise a good point about how things should be organized.  I suppose we
could put all the *FS communities under a "Filesystems" community if there is
an immediate benefit.  Right now, it doesn't seem too cluttered to me though.

Mark