> On Wed, 29 Mar 2006, David J. Orman wrote:

> I think you're missing the point.  I'd say most of that 95% percent isn't
> used through difficulty, but through ignorance.  For example, I'd say thay
> 95% of M$ Word's features are unused, but I don't see people claiming that
> it is hard to use.

No, actually, I agree with you on this. Most people don't know what it can
do. I was just giving a rebuttle to an earlier email, on that email's
terms. Not interjecting my own gut feelings.

> Try living where I do--and yes, I do know Solaris well.  :-(  On more than
> one occassion, I've actually been told that I'm over qualified!

Move. :) That's not true of only Solaris administration positions, almost
ANY IT job requires relocation if you want to find a good one, unless you
just get lucky. Most of the time you're not going to find what you want to
do in a 10 mile radius of where you live - thus is life in the workforce.
If you're incapable of moving/inflexible due to circumstances, I guess
you're going to have to be flexible on the job you're doing! If there is
no demand for that position, well - you're in the wrong line of work for
your area. ;)