> On Mon 17 Apr 2006 at 05:28PM, Daniel B. Price wrote:
> Can I ask a dumb question: why are we calling this
> "the muskoka
> project"?
>
> Naming a mailing list filled with technical kernel
> content after an obscure
> lake in Canada seems maximally confusing to me, and
> would seem to make
> it harder for people googling for information to find
> what they want.

+1

I thought the same thing. The first thing I did when I saw the name "muskoka"
being thrown around was to search for it on wikipedia. While it's "cute" and
all, I relaly think that mailing lists should have a blindingly obvious title
:) The suggested name of, "Solaris Kernel Mailing List"; seems rather
appropriate.

-Shawn