Ian Collins wrote:
Ah, so you prefer the IE way of opening windows to Firefox :)

I've been using tabs in a browser for years. I actually use a combination of windows and tabs for my browser.

I get tabs for browsing but not for terminal windows - I can't really justify to myself why but thats the way it is.

Though if you ever saw my desktop you would see that I almost never overlap two terminal windows and they are almost always 80 columns wide and either 2 side by side per workspace or 3 depending on what size of display I'm on.

--
Darren J Moffat