According to
""d) The election is being held per the OpenSolaris Constitution at:

http://www.opensolaris.org/os/community/cab/governance/

Attention Voters:  In order to vote in the OGB elections you must be a
current Core Contributor.  So please check your status at
<URL:http://poll.opensolaris.org/> (click on the tab marked "Grants")"" I will
be

_unable_

to vote, so I am sorry for all the noise.
While I am listed as (non-core-)contributor (to the PowerPC community), my main
activities ([EMAIL PROTECTED], www.martux.org and
http://opensolaris.org/os/project/qemu/leaders/) don't seem to count.
So I am by no means a "core contributor" - okay.

But someone who once did xyz IS ??  (I could name examples, but don't dare to)

At least do you now know, whom i _would_ have elected, if asked.

Thank you.