All,
I can affiliate with the storage community until an FS community exists if that works for everyone. Oversight on my part not to have included this as part of the proposal.
Thanks for the feedback,
Ted

Alan Coopersmith wrote:
Alan DuBoff wrote:
What if you just make it a condition that Ted needs to get the affiliation?

Tom Haynes said this has happened, so I'm satisfied.

If it's just a formality that Ted didn't get an affiliation from an existing community, I would affiliate with the Device Driver community, which filesystems stradle on.

Except that the Device Driver community is defunct, having no contributors nor core contributors able to participate in community decision making, and as noted, it's really a better fit for Storage or the proposed File Systems
community than Device Drivers anyway.

Is that draft you mention going to have an ETA soon? (i.e., decision)

It's on the agenda for tomorrow's OGB meeting, and as everyone on ogb-discuss
seems to have agreed with it, I imagine it will be adopted then.