Kaiwai Gardiner wrote:
> Sun refusing to make noise doesn't help either.

I've been staying out of this discussion since I know far too much
for my own health, but since I'm tired of the bashing, I'll just
point out that just because you haven't seen Sun do anything doesn't
mean Sun's done nothing.   As you point out, Sun & AMD have a huge
partnership, and as with most corporate relationships at that level,
issues like this are discussed in back rooms out of the public eye so
that neither company ends up with a public black eye, and you won't
know the results until product is delivered.

--
        -Alan Coopersmith-           [EMAIL PROTECTED]