"Shawn Walker" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Jorg, blaming individuals for the lack of integration of star isn't
> going to help anyone. Roland got ksh93 integrated so I have complete
> faith you can get start integrated if you are willing to do the work
> and *compromise* (e.g. deal with the whole compatibility with SUN tar
> despite its problems).

You forget that _you_ are blaming me and this is absolutely not helpful as
I am not responsible for the lack of interest to get a better tar in Solaris.

It would help a lot oif you did stop repeating these unhelful claims.

> Actually, I'd be more than willing to help you get star integrated; I
> like it that much. However, I have not yet volunteered for that as I

I did not see you in any code related discussion here..... please explain.

Jörg

       [EMAIL PROTECTED]                (uni)