Ray Clark wrote:
> What action should I take [1] To bring it to someone's attention, and [2] To
get a working system in the near term.

For the general case, open a support call with technical support or
upgrade to Solaris Express.  That there are bugs in Solaris 10 (or any
other software product ever shipped) is not a surprise, and which ones
get fixed in patches to older versions depends on the priorities
determined by customers who call tech support or their sales rep.

However, 6528189 is already marked as being fixed in Solaris 10 Update 5
(S10 8/07 was update 4, we use the "Update #" names while they're under
development because release dates used in the final names may change),
so the patch for Solaris 10 is already in progress, because another customer
already did contact technical support to make it a priority.

--
        -Alan Coopersmith-           [EMAIL PROTECTED]