Ray Clark writes:
> What action should I take [1] To bring it to someone's attention, and [2] To
> get a working system in the near term.  I am trying to migrate from Linux to
> Solaris, and frankly have not figured out they lay of the land yet.
>
> 6528189 consists of a "cp -p" over NFS to a ZFS file system failing, giving
> the message:

Step 1 would be to use an OpenSolaris-based distribution, where this
problem has long since been fixed (and since this is opensolaris.org
...).

Assuming that's not a possibility, and you're using Sun's commercial
Solaris 10 product instead, you should go through Sun's normal support
channels.  What you'd need to do (in general) would be to file an
escalation to have the fix backported to S10.

For what it's worth, it looks like some other customer already did
that, and the patch came out as 127728-02 for SPARC and 127729-02 for
x86.  It was released back in early November.