> Sorry but it didn't work. Trasmissions hung as usual
> and the watchdog didn't trigger until five minutes
> later. There was an interrupt delivered but only
> after the watchdog had been triggered. Weird.

Thank you for testing.  I prepared the next rge, which I
implemented tx timeout detection for. Would you test it again?

http://homepage2.nifty.com/mrym3/taiyodo/rge-6888015-9.tar.gz

Please show me /var/adm/messages after tx hang. Tx descriptors
will be dumped there.

> BTW, you accidentally removed the trigger command in
> the send() function.

rge_tx_trigger() was moved into rge_m_tx() from rge_send()
for reducing cpu usage in tx.

-masa