I thought it was a problem with the graphics driver, but you are right as soon as I start gdm the box dies and my remote ssh session are dead.. I will try again to see if I can get any error messages... Only got 1GB!

Same here with me - thought that it may be some problem in the versions since
128a - but it happens more often. with 133 not as often as with 132 but
yesterday 2 times.

Thinkpad T61p  with 4GB RAM  - Virtualbox with win64 running .....

Freeze occurs in the same manner - tcp defensive mode on  ...   by by OS ....

Andrew