Jürgen Keil wrote:
>> it freezes during the "Creating plan" when running pkg image-update,
>> either from b131 be or b132 (I kept both).
>
> A "pkg" process that is using huge amounts of memory could explain this...

The upgrade from previous builds to 133 is known to make pkg use more
memory than previous upgrades due to having to deal with twice the number
of packages (all the packages with old names being obsoleted and the new
names replacing them).   Discussion of improvements to that would likely
be held on pkg-discuss.

--
        -Alan Coopersmith-           alan.coopersm...@sun.com