> Hi,
>
> I. The
> Linux market on the other hand is becoming very over
> loaded with folks and servers. What that means at the
> end of the day is lower profit margins for vendors
> and lower wages for workers.

Seems like times have changed. Linux professionals are currently in high demand
and they make 10% more then other IT workers.

http://software.intel.com/en-us/blogs/2010/02/18/linux-jobs-are-hot/

Even the Linux Foundation launched free web classes to meet the growing Linux
professional demand.

quote:
The maturity of Linux combined with a new economic reality in IT has led to a
another cycle of accelerated growth for the Linux operating system
quote:
IT analyst firm Foote Brothers has reported a 50 percent increase in this
demand in just the last year. The Linux Foundation’s webinar series and
expanded training program aims to offer technical classes in all the skill
areas most valuable to the growing Linux job market.

http://linux-foundation.org/weblogs/press/2010/01/25/linux-foundation-launches-free-training-webinar-series-to-meet-growing-demand-for-linux-professionals/

geez I'm also adding the Oracle Enterprise linux certs to my list.