If this is carried forward, I think it's a very sensible decision by the OGB.
There is no point in pretending the OGB is what it was supposed to be (or at
least what the community expected it to be) when Oracle is not willing to dance.

However, I don't think this will prompt any action from Oracle. They will
probably not call a new election (no point in doing so) and are probably
expecting the community to slowly vanish by itself. The disappearance of the
OGB is just a step towards it.

Sorry for sounding so pessimist, it feels terrible to see the OpenSolaris
project going through all of this.