On Thu, Jan 09, 2003 at 06:25:57PM +0100, Andy Polyakov wrote:
> I meant "be patient:-)" As for details, you should have provided more of
> them:-) At least that you've configured with shared flag and that 'make
> test' fails. In other words something we can *easily* reproduce. Cheers.

Uhm... I thought that was clear from the context.  I was talking about
building DLLs already in my first posting and my fix to Makefile.org
was related to that.  And I don't think it's openssl's fault.  It's
very likely a linker problem when generating the DLL and link stub from
the static lib (which is working fine even with the assembler code).
I just wasn't able to find out why the linker fails so far.  I'm going
to ask some linker experts...

Corinna

--
Corinna Vinschen