Andy Polyakov wrote:
> Yes, of course. It's just that as you answered "yes" to question "has
> anyone else had problem" I assumed that you ran into it at some point
> too. I mean my "where was it" targeted you as potential "somebody
> else":-) A.

The 'yes' applies to the complaints that have been reported on
openssl-info and openssl-dev going back more than seven years.

My applications never experience this problem because they all execute
in user mode on the user's desktop.

The applications that have experienced the problem that I am aware of
are services that either execute before other dependencies have started
OR have called OpenSSL from within DllMain().