Shobhit Gupta wrote:
> Thanks all for responses.
>
> Andy::I will try appending your piece of code in the end of md_rand.c

> >I would like to see a minidump with heap for an instance of an
> >application crashing in this circumstance.  I will require the source
> >code to the test application, the matching binary and symbols.
>
> How do we create a minidump ?

The easiest way is to reproduce the problem with a debugger attached and
then after the crash occurs ask the debugger to write the minidump.

Using Debugging Tools for Windows,
http://www.microsoft.com/whdc/devtools/debugging/default.mspx,
you can use the .dump command.  See the debugger's online help.