Hi,

 I have a server application, which accepts normal sockets and ssl socket
connections.
I am trying to make 3 connections to server from 1 client machine, on same
server port.

 When i connect on normal sockets then it works with any number of connections.

 When i tried to connect SSL then they dont work. If i connect 1 client then it
works.

In my listen socket, I have SO_REUSEADDR socket
option, at first i thought might be this is causing issue, but i tried to use
SO_EXCLUSIVEADDRUSE even then it dont work.

 Has someone seen some issue like this, any possible suggestion for this?
  Thanks,
  // Harshvir

Hi,

Can you show us the source code. Paste it into pastebin.org.

Regards