Well i think this link is for my question.
I have already done 1-5 from the Before you ask list.
Number 6, i dont know anyone who use openssl.
Number 7, it will take a lot of time to go through all the code, i was just
trying to save some time. I thought user discussion forums are for this
only. I apologize for my understanding.