Gayatri,
My server code is single threaded and i am using blocking sockets, i am
using fd_set and select to wait for event on socket, and then performing
operation based on the event that acts on a socket.
I have an array of sockets to listen. So if i start listening on 3 different
ports and from my client machien, i try to connect on them at different
ports then it works fine, but when i use 1 listen port then it dont work
properly. What i mean to say by work properly is that the connection is
established, but when i am waiting for select to return event, then it dont
show any activity when i send data from client, only 1 of them works, 2 dont
work.
In addition to that, when i use WireShark to see packets, then it shows that
machine has received the packet from client. But server dont show that
alert.
Thats why i think it could be some socket option which is affecting it.

// Harshvir